The influence of Al-Bariq Nurul Jannah method on improving the quality of Emotional Quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar orphanage Banyumanik Semarang

Akrom, Achmad (2016) The influence of Al-Bariq Nurul Jannah method on improving the quality of Emotional Quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar orphanage Banyumanik Semarang. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, UIN Walisongo.

[img]
Preview
Text
094411032.pdf - Accepted Version

Download (5MB) | Preview

Abstract

Daniel Golemen, stating that contribute to the success of a person's IQ is only about 20% and the remaining 80% is determined by the factors referred Emotional Quotient (EQ) could be said also raise a person's cognitive functioning, while EQ lifting function feeling. People who have high EQ will strive to create a balance in himself: It could pursue happiness in and of itself and can turn something bad into a positive. Similarly, children education is also expected to be able to shape a child into akhlakul karimah child and good EQ. Due to various things, especially the negative effects of modernization and technology in a globalized world that has gather even to remote corners of the village. This has led to challenges in the process of developing and educating children is enormous. Based on these problems what Al-Bariq Nurul Jannah methods effectively to the challenge of the times and provide alternative solutions as the ideal model of development for children EQ Research that be conducted by writer has the following aims:To explain the Al-Bariq Nurul Jannah method, To decipher the quality of emotional quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar Orphanage Banyumanik Semarang and To determine whether significant or not significant and available or not available the influence of Al-Bariq Nurul Jannah method on improving the quality of emotional quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar. This research is quantitative; the method of data analysis is a quantitative analysis tool that is a statistical model.The data analysis techniques used in this study is the Product-Moment correlation analysis and using scale. The scale used is the scale of the Al-Bariq Nurul Jannah method (X) and scale Emotional Quotient (Y) Based on the results of the hypothesis by using the Pearson product moment correlation was Obtained for 0368. Thereby Indicating that Al-Bariq method does not Affect the emotional quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar Orphanage Banyumanik Semarang. 0:45 value of greater significance than 0.05 so that Al-Bariq method does not have a significant relationship with emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar Orphanage Banyumanik Semarang. The correlation coefficient between the variables Al-Bariq methods and variables emotional quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar Orphanage Banyumanik Semarang declared negative. This means that Al-Bariq method, does not Affect the emotional quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar Orphanage Banyumanik Semarang. Thus Spake the statistical hypothesis that no positive relationship between Al-Bariq method and emotional quotient (EQ) of the student Al-Mudhofar Orphanage Banyumanik not proven and accepted. When applied in the correlation coefficient table, then the value of r is in the interval from 0:20 - 0.399 (low). The correlation coefficient of this study was positive in the amount of 0368.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Uncontrolled Keywords: Kecerdasan emosional; Panti asuhan; Anak yatim; Emotional quotient (EQ)
Subjects: 100 Philosophy and psychology > 150 Psychology > 153 Mental processes and intelligence
Divisions: Fakultas Ushuluddin dan Humaniora > Tasawuf dan Psikoterapi
Additional Information: Advisor: Dr. Abdul Muhayya, M. Ag.; Dr. Zaeniul Adzar, M. Ag.
Depositing User: Nur Rohmah
Date Deposited: 28 Sep 2016 08:24
Last Modified: 28 Sep 2016 08:24
URI: http://eprints.walisongo.ac.id/id/eprint/5823

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item